Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning.
Accelerating and monetizing digital transformation
Continuous deep learning has moved into the machine and digital spheres. The augmented efficiency and performance of intelligent devices and connected systems has opened the door to better decisions and outcomes, making it possible to monetize data and disrupt business-as-usual.
Don’t miss the potential of software solutions to collect and interpret data. Take advantage of the full power of artificial intelligence (AI), machine learning (ML), deep learning, and deep reinforcement learning. The future of industry is here, and it is monetized.
The Call of AI for Engineers
Artificial intelligence (AI) has an enormous potential to advance industries and change the way we work, live, and create. As one of the most exciting technological developments in recent years, AI is already a common part of modern life. It plays an important role in applications from self-driving cars to cancer diagnosis, automated financial market trading, and predictive maintenance.
The benefits AI brings to industry and business are no longer accessible exclusively to Fortune 500 companies. In fact, with the availability of advanced algorithms, computational power, parallel computing, and real-time data gathering via the internet of things (IoT) and the industrial internet of things (IIoT), AI is quickly becoming an essential part of any successful business strategy.
We’re fluent in intelligent tech
Our team investigates the frontier of data technologies. As experts in applied AI, ML, and deep learning technologies, we deliver customized next-gen solutions to help you intelligently capitalize on AI now and over time. We have the understanding of real-world data challenges to align your business needs to operational AI and monetize your data with best-fit tech.
Some project highlights
Developed GPU-based deep CNN model training for logistics document classification
Optimized reinforcement learning for metal parts machining
Developed space system LSTM-based neural net reduced-order models
Provided unsupervised high-dimensional outlier detection
Delivering smart data-driven insights
We couldn’t possibly list everything we do! Here are just some of our other IIoT and data analytics services:
- Explainable outlier events
- High accuracy automated document classification
- Reduce metal part machining time
- Accurate transient thermal results from LSTM ROM model protecting the intellectual property of the complete system-level engineering model
- Discover and avoid anomalies in real-time
- Leverage engineering simulation for augmenting AI datasets
- Predict upstream issues in discrete or continuous manufacturing to avoid quality assurance problems downstream
- Root cause analysis and insights from manufactured product performance variance to improve new designs moving forward
- Optimize asset health and asset uptime
- Increase operational efficiency
Beyond the hype of industry 4.0 & AI
One goal many of our clients have in common is to innovate products and services for the benefit...
Self-learning application for determining the optimal settings of an industrial machine in a...
Making operations in train stations more efficient and transparent Railway operators face the...