Product lifecycle management (PLM) delivers control over data with improved processes and the integration of MCAD and ECAD data – advantages large companies have leveraged successfully.
As small and medium sized businesses now face the same complex electro-mechanical product complexity as larger companies, PLM capabilities have increasingly become a priority for them, too. If full-fledged PLM is still out of reach for some manufacturers, product data management (PDM) is a viable option for achieving essential PLM capabilities and their benefits:
- With a single source of product data, reliable and up-to-date product information is accessible company-wide.
- Simple and inclusive workflows ensure the quality and repeatability of product-related processes.
- Integrating ECAD and MCAD data in one system provides better collaboration and a big-picture view for better decisions.
Learn how to:
- Keep track of all the information that defines and describes the product through its development.
- Easily find the product information you need.
- Deliver enterprise-wide whole-product visibility.
- Bring together product development across mechanical and electronic domains with cross-domain design management.
- Communicate and respond to product change across the enterprise.
We share real examples of how companies are seeing benefits that include design reuse, shorter development times, and up to 25% more productivity.