Need Siemens NX Training?
The fastest and most efficient way to become productive using specialized engineering software is to enroll in our training courses. But training isn’t a one-size-fits all proposition. MAYA, a Siemens PLM Software development partner and Official PLM Training Center since 1982, offers a diverse range of training options to meet your organizational, resource, and process needs.
What sets our training offerings apart from other is:
- Adaptability; we can modify content, timing, and location to meet your specific needs, challenges, and industry
- Knowledge; as a key developer of Siemens PLM Software NX™ solutions we harness this knowledge for your team’s benefit
- Expertise; our trainers are all practicing industry experts working on real-world problems
Contact Us Now!
Our training offerings include:
- Standard training
- Custom training with modified agenda and/or compressed timelines to meet your needs
- Adding specific activities such as new industry-related tutorials, or working with your models
- Learning Advantage – a suite of self-guided online tutorials
Our certified trainers are all experienced engineering consultants who apply real-world experience. We offer beginner, intermediate, and advanced level courses in Pre/Post Processing, Structural Analysis, Thermal Analysis, CAD and Product Design and Customization for NX™, Teamcenter®, FEMAP, and Solid Edge®.
Most classes are one to five days long. All our courses are composed of both lecture and hands-on workshop examples. Upon completion of the course, students receive a certificate of completion, lecture notes and an online access to the tutorial files.
Training can be delivered:
- At our facility in Montreal, Canada
- At your location
- In our unique Mobile Training Classroom – we provide you with all the training equipment and software at a location of your choice
MAYA can also help I-deas users migrate to the integrated NX™ development environment through training support. We’ll make sure your users are quickly up-to-speed on the NX™ environment for minimal disruption in your workflow.