Maya HTT is the largest simulation company in Canada and a world leading developer of mechanical engineering simulation software and smart buildings solutions. Constantly pushing the boundaries, Maya HTT is at the forefront of the next level cutting-edge technologies such as AI, machine learning, IoT and Industry 4.0 innovations.
We are looking for a Web Applications Architect with strong programming skills and a desire to lead and mentor a development team for our advanced web solutions.
What to expect as the main responsibilities:
- Lead discovery meetings in order to better understand the project’s requirements
- Select the appropriate technologies to use for the execution of the projects
- Designing major aspects of the architecture of an application, including components such as user interface, middleware and infrastructure
- Providing technical leadership to the application development team
- Performing design and code reviews
- Ensuring that uniform enterprise wide application design standards are maintained
- Collaborating with other stakeholders to ensure the architecture is aligned with business requirements
- Contribute to continual improvement by suggesting improvements to user interface, software architecture or new technologies
You will be successful in this role if you are/have:
- Have a bachelor’s Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or a combination of education and experience in software development
- 10+ years of professional technical expertise in software development.
- 2+ years’ experience as an web or software architect
- Backend: C#, .NET Framework, C++, Node.JS (a plus)
- Strong knowledge of the development of a commercial grade web-application
- Experienced with data modeling with various database engines
- Contributed to defining a technical architectural roadmap
- Some experience with cloud base technologies such as AWS, Microsoft Azure would be a plus
Why join MAYA?
- Permanent position, competitive base salary, bonuses and annual performance reviews
- Fully paid by the employer medical, dental, life, short/long term disabilities insurance
- Lots of things to learn through skilled sparring partners
- Accessible via public transit, 4 minutes’ walk from Vendome metro & train station
- Become a key member of a dynamic and award winning company that is a recognized worldwide industry leader
|Job Category||Smart Buildings|