Maya HTT is a leading developer of mechanical engineering simulation software and datacenter infrastructure management solutions, boasting a variety of products deployed across many industries. In addition to developing software, Maya also specializes in providing services including software customization and engineering numerical simulations in structural, thermal and aerodynamics.
The opportunity: Test Engineering Intern– Electronic CAD Integration We are seeking a motivated student with an interest in quality assurance. The candidate will work in close collaboration with our development and quality assurance team.
Job description summary:
- Gain firsthand experience of the quality assurance aspects of a software development project
- Assist in the quality assurance of Electronic CAD Integration Products (PCB Exchange Suite, ELMA) by testing new functionality as it is being developed
- Work with the development team to test new features
- Perform interactive and automated testing
- Ensure feature completeness by evaluating implemented features against required documents
- Document and report any issues via our bug tracking system
- Work on the compete lifecycle of the bugs reported
- Work on various development projects
- Currently enrolled in a university pursuing an undergraduate degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or a related field
- Be in a 3rd year or higher
- Experience with Python scripting
- Exceptional communication skills
- Ability to work well in a team
Why join MAYA?
- Become a key member of a high-energy and dynamic company that is a recognized industry leader
- Great work environment with trust and autonomy, collaborative team, and regular schedule
- Feel that you make a difference, and see the impact of your work
- Accessible via public transit, a short walk from Vendome metro & train station
- Competitive salary
|Job Category||ECAD MCAD|