MAYA is a leading developer of advanced modeling and simulation software for mechanical engineering. As a strategic development partner for Siemens PLM Software Inc., we author and market a variety of software products for heat transfer, fluid flow and structural simulation, used by customers around the world. To support our continued growth in our Simcenter 3D Flow, Simcenter 3D Advanced Flow, and Simcenter 3D Electronics Systems Cooling products, we are looking for a talented, motivated and creative Test Engineer Thermal Flow to join our team.
What to expect as your main responsibilities:
Your main responsibility will be to test the products (performance and quality) and ensure that required quality standards are met prior to market release. MAYA’s customers are active in various sectors, requiring you to adapt to a multitude of industries.
The ideal candidate will be an enthusiastic, highly organized self-starter who is able to work with limited supervision and who thrives under pressure. The candidate will work in close collaboration with our development and quality assurance team. The general responsibility involves performance testing of Siemens PLM CAE software, particularly Simcenter 3D Thermal, Simcenter 3D Flow, and Simcenter 3D Multiphysics.
- Design models and execute systematic product validation testing
- Write and execute quality assurance (QA) test plans
- Document QA feedback
- Participate and be proactive in QA meetings
- Design automated tests for progressive software testing
- Organizing your work to achieve quality results within cost and schedule constraints
You will be successful in this role if you:
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering
- Excellent knowledge of CAD software, preferably NX
- Good grasp of mechanical concepts
- Knowledge of FEM analysis
- Experience with CAE tools to perform thermal and CFD simulations
- Good inter-personal skills, initiative and ability to work in a team
- Able to work under pressure
- Experience with script writing an asset
Why join MAYA?
- Permanent position, competitive base salary and bonus.
- Comprehensive benefits package, including fully paid by the employer medical, dental, life, short/long term disabilities insurance
- Become a key member of a dynamic and award winning company that is a recognized worldwide industry leader
- Great work environment with trust and autonomy, collaborative team.