Your main responsibility will be to test the products (performance and quality) and ensure that required quality standards are met prior to market release. MAYA’s customers are active in various sectors, requiring you to adapt to a multitude of industries.
The ideal candidate will be an enthusiastic, highly organized self-starter who is able to work with limited supervision and who thrives under pressure. The candidate will work in close collaboration with our development and quality assurance team. The general responsibility involves performance testing of Siemens PLM CAE software, particularly NX Thermal, NX Flow, NX Laminates, NX Durability and Maya’s Datacenter Clarity LC products.
- Design models and execute systematic product validation testing
- Write and execute quality assurance (QA) test plans
- Document QA feedback
- Participate and be proactive in QA meetings
- Design automated tests for progressive software testing
- Organizing your work to achieve quality results within cost and schedule constraints
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering
- Excellent knowledge of CAD software, preferably NX
- Good grasp of mechanical concepts
- Knowledge of FEM analysis
- Experience with CAE tools to perform thermal and CFD simulations
- Good inter-personal skills, initiative and ability to work in a team
- Able to work under pressure
- Experience with script writing an asset
Only applicants selected for interviews will be contacted.