MAYA HTT is the largest simulation company in Canada and a world leading developer of mechanical engineering simulation software and Datacenter Infrastructure Management solutions. In addition to developing software, and as a strategic development partner and software reseller for Siemens PLM Software, MAYA also specializes in providing services including software customization and engineering numerical simulations in structural, thermal, and computational fluid dynamics. The world’s top tier engineering organizations rely on MAYA’s experience and expertise to achieve the full potential of their software and PLM investment. Constantly pushing the boundaries, MAYA is at the forefront of the next level cutting edge technologies such as AI, machine learning, IoT and Industry 4.0 innovations.
We are looking for talented, motivated and creative individuals to join our team in Montreal, Canada this summer.
What to expect as your main responsibilities:
Your main responsibility will be to test the products (performance and quality) and ensure that required quality standards are met prior to market release. MAYA’s customers are active in various sectors, requiring you to adapt to a multitude of industries.
The ideal candidate will be an enthusiastic, highly organized self-starter who is able to work with limited supervision and who thrives under pressure. The candidate will work in close collaboration with our development and quality assurance team. The general responsibility involves performance testing of Siemens PLM CAE software, particularly NX Thermal, NX Flow, NX Laminates, NX Durability and Maya’s Datacenter Clarity LC products.
- Design models and execute systematic product validation testing
- Write and execute quality assurance (QA) test plans
- Document QA feedback
- Participate and be proactive in QA meetings
- Design automated tests for progressive software testing
- Organizing your work to achieve quality results within cost and schedule constraints
You will be successful in this role if you:
- Currently enrolled in a university pursuing an undergraduate or Master degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Be in a 3rd year or higher
- Excellent knowledge of CAD software, preferably NX
- Good grasp of mechanical concepts
- Knowledge of FEM analysis
- Experience with CAE tools to perform thermal and CFD simulations
- Good inter-personal skills, initiative and ability to work in a team
- Able to work under pressure
- Experience with script writing an asset (Visual Basic, C++, etc.)
Why join MAYA?
- Join a high-energy and dynamic company that is a recognized industry leader
- Excellent training, progression and coaching provided by senior team member
- Great work environment with trust and autonomy, collaborative team, and regular schedule
- Work on various stimulating projects and on innovative technologies.
- Accessible via public transit, a short walk from Vendôme metro & train station
|Job Category||Thermal Flow|