MAYA HTT is the largest simulation company in Canada and a world leading developer of mechanical engineering simulation software and Datacenter Infrastructure Management solutions. In addition to developing software, and as a strategic development partner and software reseller for Siemens Digital Industries Software, MAYA also specializes in providing services including software customization and engineering numerical simulations in structural, thermal, and computational fluid dynamics. The world’s top tier engineering organizations rely on MAYA’s experience and expertise to achieve the full potential of their software and PLM investment. Constantly pushing the boundaries, MAYA is at the forefront of the next level innovative technologies such as AI, machine learning, IoT and Industry 4.0 innovations.
We are looking for a talented and competitive Inside Sales Representative that thrives in an engineering sales cycle environment.
What does an Inside Sales Representative do?
The inside sales rep will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. You must be comfortable making dozens of calls per day, working with channel partners and internal stakeholders, generating interest, qualifying prospects and closing sales.
What will your responsibilities be?
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls, social media outreach, and emails
- Document and understand customer needs and requirements
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects
How to be successful in this role?
- Proven track record with consultative selling of services and/or software solutions to engineering groups
- Entrepreneurial, self-motivated and able to work autonomously with minimal assistance
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written
- Strong phone presence and experience dialing dozens of calls per day
- Hunter/ challenger characteristic sales type
- Strong technical and sales background with a passion for hi-tech products and cutting edge solutions
- Proven record of exceeding quotas and developing new business
- Solid skills in prospecting and building market share
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering is required.
- At least 1+ year of full-time sales experience of software-related products and services.
- Familiarity with MS Office tools
- Experience working with Salesforce.com or similar CRM
Why join MAYA?
- Permanent position, competitive base salary, bonuses and annual performance reviews
- Fully paid by the employer medical, dental, life, short/long term disabilities insurance
- Lots of things to learn through skilled sparring partners
- Become a key member of a dynamic and award winning company that is a recognized worldwide industry leader