MAYA HTT is an engineering software developer, integrator, services provider and reseller. As a strategic development partner for Siemens PLM Software, we author and sell a range of products for the CAx/PLM market, covering a broad set of industries. MAYA is focused on delivering a total solution adapted to the specific needs of your application, processes, organization, and resources. We help our clients reduce product cost, improve quality, and speed time-to-market.
The opportunity: Software Developers – Customization Services Group- UK based (6 available positions)
We are currently looking for 6 versatile developers to join MAYA Heat Transfer Technologies’ Customization Services group. This group develops custom software tools and applications for MAYA’s clients in the field of engineering. The projects can cover domains as varied as geometric modeling, computer-aided manufacturing, or numerical simulations, and can be implemented using languages such as C#, Python, or C++, to name a few.
To continue our steady growth, we are looking for highly talented individuals to join our team in the United Kingdom.
- Use Agile development principles (scrum, Kanban) to develop, maintain, and integrate custom engineering software tools and products
- Understand client workflows, requirements, and needs, and recommend solutions and best practices
- Design, implement, and deploy new functionality
- Maintain existing products and support client requests
- Implement unit tests
- Propose and code fixes or workarounds for defects
- Document all work performed
- Work onsite at customers’ facilities, if needed
- Degree in Computer Science /Mechanical Engineering, or other related fields
- Strong analytical and software programming skills (C#, Python, C++, VB, or Java)
- Familiarity with object-oriented practices is required
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Experience with CAD/CAE APIs, such as NX Open, is an asset
- Familiarity with CAD/CAE/CAM platforms and engineering processes is beneficial
- Experience with versioning systems and project management tools (Git, JIRA, VSTS, etc) is a plus
- Ability to work in a team
Competitive salary with excellent benefits
job ad closing date : 27/02/2020
|Job Category||NXOpen Customization|