You’ll be joining an already excited and motivated engineering team in Montreal to be part of our DCIM development team. When you join, you’ll be helping us to deliver a sophisticated front-end web application to our customers that allows them to manage their data centers in a 3D model.
What we are looking for?
We are looking for an experienced Fullstack developer that has exceptional programming, design & leadership skills with proven experience in implementing advanced web-developer that have can support various kinds of deployment models with real-time monitoring.
You will be successful in this role if you:
- Have at least 5 years of experience in large scale software development that has been released to the market
- Ability to lead and guide fellow development team members.
- Have at least 5 years of experience of back-end development primarily using C#, C++
- Have a bachelor’s Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or a combination of education and experience in software development
- Have an understanding of data structures and algorithms and of object oriented design and programming
- Are a team player and a willingness to learn and contribute to all stages of the standard software life cycle including post-delivery support
- Have excellent problem-solving skills and verbal and written communication skills
- Have experience with: Software version control systems, for example SVN, GIT, software design patterns and Web applications
You will be even more successful in this role if you:
- Have several years of experience with profiling tools in order to apply key design improvements to the overall performance & scalability
- Have a good understanding of Windows server environment, high-availability and failover
- Have experience with databases such as MongDB & SQL Server
What to expect as the main responsibilities…
- Build software applications and follow coding standards
- Build appropriate unit and integration tests
- Assist in defining software architectures
- Translate designs and style guides provided by the team into functional user interfaces
- Contribute to continual improvement by suggesting improvements to user interface, software architecture or new technologies
Why join Maya HTT?
- This is a unique opportunity to become a key member of a high-energy and dynamic company that is a recognized industry leader
- The opportunity to grow within the company which tripled in size over the last 10 years
- The opportunity to make a difference and see the impact of your work