Maya HTT is the largest simulation company in Canada and a world leading developer of mechanical engineering simulation software and smart buildings solutions. Constantly pushing the boundaries, Maya HTT is at the forefront of the next level cutting-edge technologies such as AI, machine learning, IoT and Industry 4.0 innovations.
We are looking for a senior developer with strong programming skills and a desire to work on our advanced innovation projects.
What to expect as the main responsibilities:
- Build web applications and follow coding standards
- Build appropriate unit and integration tests
- Assist in defining software architectures
- Translate designs and style guides provided by the team into functional user interfaces
- Contribute to continual improvement by suggesting improvements to user interface, software architecture or new technologies
You will be successful in this role if you are/have:
- Have a minimum of 5 years as a web or software developer using C++ or C#
- Have a bachelor’s Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or a combination of education and experience in software development
- Experienced with data modeling with various database engines
- Contributed to defining a technical architectural roadmap
- Good at debugging issues resolving bottlenecks in a distributed environment
- Good knowledge about how to implement scalable software
- Some experience with cloud base technologies such as AWS, Microsoft Azure would be a plus
Why join MAYA?
- Permanent position, competitive base salary, bonuses and annual performance reviews
- Fully paid by the employer medical, dental, life, short/long term disabilities insurance
- Lots of things to learn through skilled sparring partners
- Accessible via public transit, 4 minutes’ walk from Vendome metro & train station
- Become a key member of a dynamic and award winning company that is a recognized worldwide industry leader