MAYA HTT is a world leading developer of mechanical engineering simulation software and Datacenter Infrastructure Management solutions. In addition to developing software, Maya also specializes in providing services including software customization and engineering numerical simulations in structural, thermal and aerodynamics.
The opportunity: Senior CAD CAM Engineer
We are looking for a Senior CAD CAM Engineer who will act as a subject matter expert on our customer projects. Maya HTT helps large corporations in multiple industries adopt Siemens NX CAD and CAM solutions via automation projects and/or consulting engagement to support more efficient and streamlined design, simulation and manufacturing. In this position, you will work closely with our Senior Architects and development team to ensure our customers success.
Job Description Summary:
- Act as a subject matter expert on NX CAD and CAM best practices.
- Apply appropriate tools to analyze, identify, and resolve technical problems.
- Support customer project activities:
- Requirements gathering & analysis
- Investigation & definition of technical solution with Architect
- Work with development team to ensure conformity to specification & manufacturability
- Support project troubleshooting, debugging and testing internally with development team and externally with customer
- Training and mentoring to support solution deployment
- Proactively communicate status on all projects and releases.
- Support pre-sales activities (customer presentations and demos), marketing efforts and formal proposals.
- Document all processes and procedures.
- Develop new ideas.
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree preferably in Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum of 5 yrs related work experience in industrial CAD/CAM
- Strong knowledge and interests in design and manufacturing best practices
- Experience in NX CAD/CAM other commercial packages an asset
- Exposure to CAD and CAM Software development an asset
- Self-motivated, proactive and have ability to work in a team & independently
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written) are must.
- Capable of multitasking with complex projects.
- Occasional travel required (<10%)
Why join MAYA?
- This is a unique opportunity to become a key member of a successful team of a high-energy and dynamic company that is a recognized industry leader
- The opportunity to grow within the company which tripled in size over 10 years
- The opportunity to make a difference and see the impact of your work
- Flexible work from home options available / Fully remote allowed
|Job Category||CAD CAM|