Reporting to the sales Vice-President, the Sales and marketing project coordinator will be responsible for supporting our sales team and liaising with 3rd party supplier(s).
- Create, receive, prepare and follow up maintenance enhancement and support quote for the sales team
- Support the coordination of sales activities and sales resources (create reports, help clients to get the right license version, etc.)
- Develop and execute the promotional event strategies, tactical plans and related projects from beginning to end (event logistics, venues, personnel, registration, marketing material and promotional material)
- Support the preparation and timely submission of sales documents
- Develop and support an effective lead generation process
- Collaborate with 3rd party supplier(s) to monitor opportunities and deadlines
- Ensure accuracy of the budget and manage timelines
- Conduct all administrative sales tasks and maintain CRM
- Technical or university degree in a related field
- CRM experience, preferably Salesforce.
- Experience in a software and services sales environment
- Ability to organize, prioritize and successfully multi-task
- Proactive with excellent problem solving skills
- Exceptional diplomacy and handling of sensitive situations
- Excellent relationship management
Only applicants selected for interviews will be contacted.