MAYA HTT is the largest simulation company in Canada and a world leading developer of mechanical engineering simulation software and Datacenter Infrastructure Management solutions. In addition to developing software, and as a strategic development partner and software reseller for Siemens PLM Software, MAYA also specializes in providing services including software customization and engineering numerical simulations in structural, thermal, and computational fluid dynamics. The world’s top tier engineering organizations rely on MAYA’s experience and expertise to achieve the full potential of their software and PLM investment. Constantly pushing the boundaries, MAYA is at the forefront of the next level cutting edge technologies such as AI, machine learning, IoT and Industry 4.0 innovations.
To support our continued growth, we are looking for ambitious, motivated individuals to join our PLM Team. The candidates must be autonomous and able to thrive in a technically challenging environment. They will be responsible for delivering Maya HTT’s customized PLM solutions and services to our customers.
What to expect as your main responsibilities:
Reporting to the PLM Director, the Project Manager’s main responsibilities are:
- Work closely with the technical and sales team to understand project scope and objectives
- Predict resources needed to reach objectives and manage resources in an effective and efficient manner
- Prepare project plans based on scope of work and resource requirements
- Track project costs in order to meet budget
- Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan
- Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress.
- Manage contracts with vendors and suppliers by assigning tasks and communicating expected deliverables
- Utilize industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout entire project execution
- Monitor progress, scope creep and make adjustments as needed
- Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement
- Furthermore, as part of the services organization, your responsibilities can evolve into:
- Supporting other strategic projects in the Maya organization, both internal product development and customer projects.
- Enable and improve Maya’s project management methodology.
- Work with Maya leadership for overall services project visibility and governance.
You will be successful in this role if you have:
- Bachelor or Master degree in mechanical, software, electrical engineering or equivalent
- Experience as a project manager delivering complex software solutions or products.
- Knowledge of PLM, IT, CAD, CAM is an asset.
- Experience in Engineering, Industrial, or Manufacturing related environment would be an asset
- Position requires strong interpersonal skills, ownership, communication skills and problem solving capabilities.
- Written and spoken competence in English and French is required.
Why join MAYA?
- Permanent position, competitive base salary, bonuses and annual performance reviews
- Fully paid by the employer medical, dental, life, short/long term disabilities insurance
- Office accessible via public transit, 4 minutes’ walk from Vendome metro & train station
- Flexible work from home options available
- Become a key member of a dynamic and award winning company that is a recognized worldwide industry leader