We are looking for a PLM Application Engineer. He/she will be responsible for delivering world-class customized PLM solutions and services to our customers. The main tasks are to install, configure, customize and support PLM solutions based on the Teamcenter PLM platform.
Job Description Summary:
- Capture customer’s requirements, understand the customers’ business needs and provide guidance to the customer.
- Install, configure and customize Siemens’s Teamcenter PLM.
- Implement customer’s requirements in terms of CAD and engineering data management, CAE data management, workflow process, security policy, reporting capabilities, etc.
- Implement custom features using C/C++ and Java languages
- Develop integration with other applications, migrate legacy data
- Evaluate technical customer requirements and estimate the projects costs and duration accordingly
- Provide technical support– be the main point of contact with customer
- Work in close collaboration with the sales team and help with presales and product demonstrations
- Stay up-to-date on the latest PLM advancements
- Deliver customer training
- Be willing to travel
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical or Software Engineering
- Excellent communication and project management skills
- Knowledge of Product Lifecycle Management concepts
- Good knowledge of CAD platforms
- Some programming skills with C++ and Java
- Previous experience with Teamcenter application is an Asset
- Knowledge of Manufacturing process concepts is an Asset
- Good inter-personal skills, initiative and ability to work in a team
Please note: Only those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted.