Maya HTT is the largest simulation company in Canada and a world leading developer of mechanical engineering simulation software and smart buildings solutions. Constantly pushing the boundaries, Maya HTT is at the forefront of the next level cutting edge technologies such as AI, machine learning, IoT and Industry 4.0 innovations.
We are looking for a Team Leader with strong programming skills and a desire to lead and mentor a web-application developers for our advanced smart buildings solutions.
What to expect as the main responsibilities:
- Lead developers and participate in architecting, developing, testing and deploying web application tools and systems
- Develop innovative solutions and maintain those in place
- Bring technical excellence by practicing it and helping others through code reviews and coaching.
- Translate designs and style guides provided by the team into functional user interfaces
- Contribute to continual improvement by suggesting improvements to user interface, software architecture or new technologies
You will be successful in this role if you are/have:
- Have a bachelor’s Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or a combination of education and experience in software development
- 7+ years of professional technical expertise in web application or software development.
- 2+ years leading and mentoring other developers
- Backend: C#, .NET Framework, Node.JS (a plus)
- Strong knowledge of the development of a commercial grade web-application
- Experienced with data modeling with various database engines
- Contributed to defining a technical architectural roadmap
- Some experience with cloud base technologies such as AWS, Microsoft Azure would be a plus
Why join MAYA?
- Permanent position, competitive base salary, bonuses and annual performance reviews
- Fully paid by the employer medical, dental, life, short/long term disabilities insurance
- Lots of things to learn through skilled sparring partners
- Accessible via public transit, 4 minutes’ walk from Vendome metro & train station
- Become a key member of a dynamic and award winning company that is a recognized worldwide industry leader
|Job Category||Smart Buildings|