Job description summary:
Reporting to our Software Development Manager, you will have the unique opportunity to spearhead development work on the MindSphere IoT platform:
- Provide Technical Support & Guidance for architecting MindApps on MindSphere
- Support scoping, planning & and execution of proofs-of-concept as required
- Act as the lead developer for MindApps and collaborate with extended development and technical team as required
- Act as the MindSphere subject matter expert
- Engage with product management to influence the product roadmap
- Main MindSphere technical contact for our clients on their journey to MindSphere adoption
- Collaborate with Business Account Managers to support customer activities (workshops, pre-sales, etc.)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or similar degree.
- 5+ years of experience in solution Architecture experience in the Enterprise Software, Cloud or SaaS industry
- Strong software development skills in Cloud Application Platforms
- Strong Object-Oriented Design and Coding skills (Java on an UNIX or Linux/Windows Platform)
- Strong software development and architectural back ground using data structures, algorithms, design patterns and data modeling
- Proficiency in distributed architecture using web servers, caching, application servers and experience with RESTful web services, and cyber security
- Experience in integrating multiple systems using integration frameworks such as SOA, Federations and ESBs
- Experience designing and deploying applications to be: dynamically scalable, highly available, fault tolerant, and reliable.
- Experience in developing and implementing Micro Services.
- Experience with RDBMS and NoSQL Database Platforms SQL Server, MySQL, Mongo DB, and/or Dynamo DB.
- Proficiency in developing and deploying cloud based solution using AWS or Azure or Cloud Foundry
- UX experience is an asset
- Proactive and ready to learn new things as technology evolves
- Ability to work both independently and within a close team
- Ability to interact with and manage both internal and external customers
- Ability and willingness to work under pressure and / or outside of regular working hours and with minimal supervision
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English, French is an asset.
- Occasional travel required (<10%)
Why join MAYA?
You will be joining a strong team with a rich academic & scientific background. Over 50% of the company has engineering or science graduate degrees. If you are a passionate professional looking to create innovative solutions that can change industry, Maya HTT is the right place for you!
- Permanent position, competitive annual salary
- Comprehensive benefits package, including fully paid insurance
- Accessible via public transit, a short walk from Vendome metro & train station
- Great work environment with trust and autonomy, collaborative team
- Become a key member of a high-energy and dynamic company that is a recognized industry leader
Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.