We have an immediate opening for a meshing and CAE integration developer. Your main responsibilities will be to:
- Design and implement meshing and preprocessing tools used in Acoustics and CFD numerical simulations;
- Integration of those tools in the Siemens PLM CAE platforms Simcenter and FEMAP
- Positively contribute to software architectural development through collaboration within a team of computational geometry developers;
- Perform software maintenance and troubleshooting in support of industry users of our modeling products.
- A Master’s or PhD degree in the field of mesh generation, computational geometry, mesh generation, numerical modeling or equivalent work experience.
- Strong software design/programming skills, including object-oriented C++.
- A broad experience in the development of preprocessing tools for numerical methods and codes; this may include mesh generation, CAD geometry repair, surface wrapping, or geometry discretization.
- Experience with multithreaded development is an asset.
Applicants with Master’s, PhD, post-doc, and industry experience will be considered. Senior and intermediate level applicants are welcome.
Only applicants selected for interviews will be contacted.