Maya HTT is a leading developer of mechanical engineering simulation software and datacenter infrastructure management solutions, boasting a variety of products deployed across many industries. In addition to developing software, Maya also specializes in providing services including software customization and engineering numerical simulations in structural, thermal and aerodynamics.
We are currently looking for versatile developers to join MAYA Heat Transfer’s Customization Services group. This group develops custom software tools and applications for MAYA’s clients in the field of engineering. The projects can cover domains as varied as geometric modeling, computer-aided manufacturing, or numerical simulations, and can be implemented using languages such as C#, Python, or C++, to name a few.
What to expect as your main responsibilities:
- Use Agile development principles (scrum, Kanban) to develop, maintain, and integrate custom engineering software tools and products;
- Understand client workflows, requirements, and needs, and recommend solutions and best practices;
- Design, implement, and deploy new functionality;
- Maintain existing products and support client requests;
- Implement unit tests;
- Propose and code fixes or workarounds for defects.
You will be successful in this role if you:
- Having completed a minimum of 2 years towards an undergraduate degree in Computer Science /Engineering, or other related fields;
- Have strong software programming skills (at least one of C#, Python, C++, VB, or Java) – familiarity with OOP is required;
- Have excellent communication skills, both oral and written;
- Is self-motivated.
Why join MAYA?
- Join a high-energy and dynamic company that is a recognized industry leader;
- Excellent training, progression and coaching provided by senior team member;
- Great work environment with trust and autonomy, collaborative team, and regular schedule;
- Work on various stimulating projects and on innovative technologies;
- Accessible via public transit, a short walk from Vendôme metro & train station.
|Job Category||NXOpen Customization|