Maya HTT is the largest simulation company in Canada and a world leading developer of mechanical engineering simulation software and smart buildings solutions. Constantly pushing the boundaries, Maya HTT is at the forefront of the next level cutting-edge technologies such as AI, machine learning, IoT and Industry 4.0 innovations.
We are currently looking for a junior developer with strong programming skills to work on designing advanced web application software.
What to expect as the main responsibilities:
- Build software applications and follow coding standards
- Build appropriate unit and integration tests
- Translate designs and style guides provided by the team into functional user interfaces and assist in defining software architectures
- Contribute to continual improvement by suggesting improvements to user interface, software architecture or new technologies
You will be successful in this role if you are/have:
- Have a bachelor’s Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or a combination of education and experience in software development
- Have an experience in back-end development primarily using C#, C++, Python, Java
- Have willingness to learn new technologies and contribute to all stages of the standard software
- Be willing to work with agile and scrum
- Be flexible and available to work on different projects and occasionally
Why join MAYA?
- Permanent position, competitive base salary, bonuses and annual performance reviews
- Fully paid by the employer medical, dental, life, short/long term disabilities insurance
- Lots of things to learn through skilled sparring partners
- Accessible via public transit, 4 minutes’ walk from Vendome metro & train station
- Become a key member of a dynamic and award winning company that is a recognized worldwide industry leader
|Job Category||Smart Buildings|