Maya HTT is the largest simulation company in Canada and a world leading developer of mechanical engineering simulation software and smart buildings solutions. Constantly pushing the boundaries, Maya HTT is at the forefront of the next level cutting-edge technologies such as AI, machine learning, IoT and Industry 4.0 innovations.
We are recruiting exceptional new Graduated in Engineering and Computer Science!
The opportunity: Junior Customization Software Developer
We are currently looking for versatile developers to join Maya HTT’s Customization Services group. This group develops custom software tools and applications for Maya’s clients in the field of engineering. The projects can cover domains as varied as geometric modeling, computer-aided manufacturing, or numerical simulations, and can be implemented using languages such as C#, Python, JAVA, or C++, to name a few.
What to expect as the main responsibilities:
- Use Agile development principles (scrum, Kanban) to develop, maintain, and integrate custom engineering software tools and products
- Understand client workflows, requirements, and needs, and recommend solutions and best practices
- Design, implement, and deploy new functionality
- Maintain existing products and support client requests
- Implement unit tests
- Propose and code fixes or workarounds for defects
You will be successful in this role if you are/have:
- Have completed an undergraduate degree in Computer Science /Engineering, or other related fields
- Have strong software programming skills (any of C#, Python, C++, or Java) – familiarity with OOP is required
- Have excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Is self-motivated
Why join MAYA?
- Permanent position, competitive base salary, bonuses and annual performance reviews
- Fully paid by the employer medical, dental, life, short/long term disabilities insurance
- Lots of things to learn through skilled sparring partners
- Accessible via public transit, 4 minutes’ walk from Vendome metro & train station
- Become a key member of a dynamic and award winning company that is a recognized worldwide industry leader
|Job Category||NXOpen Customization|