MAYA HTT is the largest simulation company in Canada and a world leading developer of mechanical engineering simulation software and Datacenter Infrastructure Management solutions. In addition to developing software, Maya also specializes in providing services including software customization and engineering numerical simulations in structural, thermal and aerodynamics.
The opportunity: Junior CAD-CAM Engineer
As part of the CAD-CAM team, you will work closely with our expert CAD-CAM engineers who have years of applied knowledge in the CAD and CAM industry. You will help execute consulting projects and support our customers in a broad range of domains. Maya HTT helps large corporations in multiple industries adopt Siemens NX CAD and CAM solutions. Through training, self-learning and day-to-day interaction with the team, you are expected to become a subject matter expert in NX CAD and CAM.
Job Description Summary:
- Work with CAD and CAM experts
- Apply the industry’s best practices
- Apply appropriate tools to analyze, identify, and resolve technical problems.
- Support customer project activities:
- Participate in online meetings
- Requirements gathering & analysis
- Research best applicable solutions to customer’s problems
- Support project troubleshooting, debugging and testing internally with development team and externally with customer
- Training and mentoring to support solution deployment
- Support pre-sales activities (customer presentations and demos), marketing efforts and formal proposals.
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree preferably in Mechanical Engineering
- Hand-on experience in student projects an asset
- Strong interests in design and manufacturing best practices
- Experience in NX CAD/CAM other commercial packages an asset
- Exposure to CAD and CAM Software development an asset
- Self-motivated, proactive and have ability to work in a team & independently§ Excellent communication skills (oral and written) are must
- Capable of multitasking with complex projects
- Occasional travel required (<10%)
Why join MAYA?
- Permanent position, competitive base salary, bonuses and annual performance reviews
- Fully paid by the employer medical, dental, life, short/long term disabilities insurance
- Office accessible via public transit, 4 minutes’ walk from Vendome metro & train station
- Flexible work from home options available
- Become a key member of a dynamic and award winning company that is a recognized worldwide industry leader
|Job Category||CAD CAM|