Maya HTT is the largest simulation company in Canada and a world leading developer of engineering simulation software and smart buildings solutions. Constantly pushing the boundaries, Maya HTT is at the forefront of the next level cutting-edge technologies such as Artificial Intelligence, machine learning, IoT and Industry 4.0 innovations.
Having developed an enterprise level Datacenter Infrastructure Management (DCIM) solutions, Maya HTT is looking to strengthen its product vision and diversification. Maya HTT is expanding into smart buildings, hospitals and various industrial applications. To support our continued growth, we are looking for ambitious, motivated individuals to join our team in Montreal.
What to expect as your main responsibilities:
Provide direction for our smart buildings products, and any potential diversification.
Provide product management for our smart buildings products. Involves:
- Engage with industry to develop product vision.
- Identify customer needs and set market goals.
- Manage partnerships tied to our products and developer new partnerships.
- Work closely with AI and Cloud Product Managers to harmonize product strategy.
Provide insight into new opportunities for IoT products and tools
Transform company methods from existing methods to accommodate new technologies.
- Engineering/Computer Science or degree in sciences or equivalent
- Experience in IoT. An experience in AI, Cloud, and Engineering is an asset.
- Familiarity with Industry and B2B
- Experience as a product manager. Managed and grew a product portfolio
- Experience in developing new product strategies.
- Worked with customers to manage expectations and gather needs
- Worked with software teams to define roadmap and resource requirements
- Knowledge of datacenter, manufacturing or smart building operations is an asset
- Experience managing intricate business partnerships, such as resellers and OEM providers, is an asset
- An Experience as an entrepreneur will be a plus
- Written and Oral English and French. Excellent presentation and analytical skills
- Position requires strong interpersonal skills, ownership, communication skills and problem solving capabilities.
Why join MAYA?
- Permanent position, competitive base salary, bonuses and annual performance reviews
- Fully paid by the employer medical, dental, life, short/long term disabilities insurance
- Lots of things to learn through skilled sparring partners
- Accessible via public transit, 4 minutes’ walk from Vendome metro & train station
- Become a key member of a dynamic and award winning company that is a recognized worldwide industry leader
|Job Category||Smart Buildings|