MAYA HTT is the largest simulation company in Canada and a world leading developer of mechanical engineering simulation software and Datacenter Infrastructure Management solutions. In addition to developing software, and as a strategic development partner and software reseller for Siemens PLM Software, MAYA also specializes in providing services including software customization and engineering numerical simulations in structural, thermal, and computational fluid dynamics. The world’s top tier engineering organizations rely on MAYA’s experience and expertise to achieve the full potential of their software and PLM investment. Constantly pushing the boundaries, MAYA is at the forefront of the next level cutting edge technologies such as AI, machine learning, IoT and Industry 4.0 innovations.
To support our continued growth, we are looking for ambitious, motivated individuals to join our team in Montreal.
What to expect as your main responsibilities:
- Work with technology frontrunners within the company to commercialize new development and innovation projects
- Communicate with customers to identify needs and potential solutions
- Develop customer profiles and strategy for sales actions
- Provide insight to product development to match product to customer needs
- Identify market sizing and pricing to help predict and plan business investment
- Identify market trends and risks
- Develop a commercialization plan for sale of new products and developments
- Engineering/Computer Science or degree in sciences or equivalent
- Experience in Engineering, IIoT or AI, Industry 4.0, Cloud, or Industry Software as Business development, Sales, Presales, Innovation management or equivalent
- Familiarity with Manufacturing, Process, Logistics
- Knowledge in market analysis
- Excellent presentation and analytical skills
- Position requires strong interpersonal skills, ownership, communication skills and problem solving capabilities.
- An experience as an entrepreneur will be a plus
Why join MAYA?
- Become a key member of a dynamic and award winning company that is a recognized worldwide industry leader
- Great work environment with trust and autonomy, collaborative team, and regular schedule
- Accessible via public transit, a short walk from Vendome metro & train station
- Comprehensive benefits package, including fully paid insurance
- Competitive annual salary