We are looking for a Project Manager, Custom Software Solutions to join our engineering team in the United Kingdom. MAYA is actively expanding in the United Kingdom and seeks highly talented individuals to join its team. The candidate will undertake various tasks around planning, development and implementation of custom software products. In addition, this candidate must have excellent communication skills as this role will involve a large amount of work onsite at our customer’s facilities.
- Coordinate technical activities of project
- Implement project work breakdown structure
- Act as Scrum-Master for Agile development projects
- Interface with Maya’s end-customer & manage relationship
- Resolve project work/scheduling problems by reprioritizing activities
- Evaluate potential project risk and develop mitigation plan
- Validate or monitor research & developmental aspects of project to ensure compliance with technical requirements
- Manage the human, financial and operational resources
- Control project schedule and cost.
- University degree in Mechanical, Computer Engineering or other related field
- At least 10 years of experience
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Good inter-personal skills, initiative and ability to work in a team
- Solid experience in Agile software development practices
- Good knowledge of Structural, Thermal and/or Computational Fluid Dynamics
- Experience in NX CAE, Simcenter 3D, Star-CCM+ an asset
- Working knowledge of mainstream programming languages and practices, including Python, C++, Fortran, etc.
Please note: Only those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted.