MAYA HTT is the largest simulation company in Canada and a world leading developer of mechanical engineering simulation software and Datacenter Infrastructure Management solutions. In addition to developing software, and as a strategic development partner and software reseller for Siemens PLM Software, MAYA also specializes in providing services including software customization and engineering numerical simulations in structural, thermal, and computational fluid dynamics. The world’s top tier engineering organizations rely on MAYA’s experience and expertise to achieve the full potential of their software and PLM investment. Constantly pushing the boundaries, MAYA is at the forefront of the next level cutting edge technologies such as AI, machine learning, IoT and Industry 4.0 innovations.
To support our continued growth, we are looking for ambitious, motivated individuals to join our team of developer to work on designing web application software.
What to expect as the main responsibilities:
- Build software applications and follow coding standards
- Build appropriate unit and integration tests
- Translate designs and style guides provided by the team into functional user interfaces and assist in defining software architectures
- Contribute to continual improvement by suggesting improvements to user interface, software architecture or new technologies
- Currently enrolled in a university pursuing an undergraduate or Master degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or a combination of education and experience in software development
- Have an experience in back-end development primarily using C#, C++, a plus
- Have willingness to learn new technologies and contribute to all stages of the standard software
- Be willing to work with agile and scrum
- Be flexible and available to work on different projects and occasionall
Why join MAYA?
- Become a key member of a dynamic and award winning company that is a recognized worldwide industry leader
- Great work environment with trust and autonomy, collaborative team, and regular schedule
- Accessible via public transit, a short walk from Vendome metro & train station
|Job Category||Smart Buildings|