Maya HTT is a leading developer of the Datacenter Infrastructure Management (DCIM) Software “Datacenter Clarity LC” as well as 3D CAD/CAE/PLM software applications for mechanical engineering. Maya HTT develops and markets a variety of software products for thermal, fluid flow, DCIM and structural simulation analysis that are used in over 25 countries.
DCIM SOFTWARE QUALITY ANALYST
To support our continued growth, we are looking for a talented, motivated individual to join our software quality assurance team in Montreal, Quebec. The candidate must be autonomous, eager to apply his/her technical skills, and learn quickly on the job. They will be responsible for supporting “release-to-market” recommendations based on the outcome of QA validation of Maya HTT’s Datacenter Clarity LC software product. The main task is to ensure product quality by defining, executing and documenting test procedures and results. The ultimate goal is to ensure that the product functions in accordance with design specifications.
Job Description Summary:
- Work with software developers to review product requirements, validate designs and develop effective test strategies.
- Create and execute test plans.
- Conduct regression testing.
- Keep abreast of current and future product changes by interacting on a regular basis with key stakeholders (Product Manager, the development group and application engineering group)
- Support establishing and maintaining standard QA processes and automated testing strategies
- Prepare technical documentation as required
- Bachelor’s or technical degree in Engineering, Science or technology
- Focus on Software, Computer Science or Information Technology is a strong asset
- Experience testing software products within a competitive environment is an asset
- Experience in agile methodology, coding, and writing functional specifications is an asset
- Experience creating test plans (identify, create and execute test cases across multiple releases)
- Knowledge of network architecture and communication protocols is an asset
- Previous experience with real-time data monitoring systems is an asset
- Good inter-personal skills, initiative, autonomy and ability to work in a team
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Bilingual in French and English is an asset
Why join MAYA?
- Permanent position, competitive base salary, bonuses and annual performance reviews
- Fully paid by the employer medical, dental, life, short/long term disabilities insurance
- Lots of things to learn through skilled sparring partners
- Accessible via public transit, 4 minutes’ walk from Vendome metro & train station
- Become a key member of a dynamic and award winning company that is a recognized worldwide industry leader
|Job Category||Smart Buildings|