MAYA HTT is the largest simulation company in Canada and a world leading developer of mechanical engineering simulation software and Datacenter Infrastructure Management solutions. In addition to developing software, and as a strategic development partner and software reseller for Siemens PLM Software, MAYA also specializes in providing services including software customization and engineering numerical simulations in structural, thermal, and computational fluid dynamics. The world’s top tier engineering organizations rely on MAYA’s experience and expertise to achieve the full potential of their software and PLM investment. Constantly pushing the boundaries, MAYA is at the forefront of the next level cutting edge technologies such as AI, machine learning, IoT and Industry 4.0 innovations.
Reporting to the Services Manager, your main responsibility is to deliver Maya’s customized technical solutions for our Datacenter Clarity LC software product as well as for OSIsoft PI real-time-monitoring solution. You will be part of a dynamic team of talented engineers/developers that are leading Maya’s innovation projects in operational intelligence, the internet of things (IOT) and applied AI (machine learning).
Job Description Summary:
- Participate in the deployment of Maya’s Datacenter Clarity LC software and OSIsoft PI real-time-monitoring solution at customers’ sites
- Act as the subject matter expert, interfacing with customers and with Maya’s internal development and QA teams to contribute to customer projects and to the continuous evolution of the product
- Gather project information and customer requirements to determine hardware/software architecture and elaborate overall deployment strategy
- Evaluate technical requirements of commissioning projects to define the delivery plan and schedule and to identify any potential risks
- Provide training and technical support to customers as they familiarize with the software both during commissioning and after project completion
- Develop your business acumen by communicating with customers and understanding how our solutions enable them to solve business challenges and to gain operational awareness as they get AI ready
- Develop scripts to help optimize the commissioning process and project activities
- Participate in quality assurance (QA) activities
- Prepare technical documentation pertinent to project commissioning and training material
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical or Software Engineering, Computer Science or Information Technology or other related background
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience
- Experience with real-time data monitoring systems, OSIsoft PI in particular is an asset
- Experience working with customers on large enterprise solution deployments
- Programming and scripting skills are an asset
- Knowledge of network architecture and communication protocols are an asset
- Experience with relational database management (SQL) and/or data modelling, analysis and manipulation is an asset
- Experience with machine learning tools is an asset
- Good interpersonal skills, initiative and ability to work in a team.
- Eligibility to meet enhanced security clearance requirements is an asset.
- Bilingual French and English is an asset
Why join MAYA?
- Permanent position, competitive base salary, bonuses and annual performance reviews
- Fully paid by the employer medical, dental, life, short/long term disabilities insurance
- Lots of things to learn through skilled sparring partners
- Accessible via public transit, 4 minutes’ walk from Vendome metro & train station
- Become a key member of a dynamic and award winning company that is a recognized worldwide industry leader
|Job Category||Smart Buildings|