MAYA HTT is a world leading developer of digital industries software and Datacenter Infrastructure Management solutions. In addition to developing software and as a strategic partner of Siemens, MAYA also specializes in providing software development, engineering and data analytic services. The world’s top tier engineering and manufacturing organizations rely on MAYA’s experience and expertise to achieve the full potential of their software investment.
Constantly pushing the boundaries, MAYA HTT is at the forefront of the next level innovative technologies in digitalization such as AI, machine learning, IoT and Industry 4.0 innovations.
MAYA HTT is looking for a Data Analytics Account Manager for further expanding its market presence.
Territory: North America
What to expect as the main responsibilities:
- Prospect for new clients, generate leads and identify sales prospects
- Grow the territory and developing customer relationships
- Demonstrate the company’s added-value through presentations, proposals and quotes uniquely positioned to customer needs
- Contribute to business development initiatives such as seminars, trade shows, and training sessions as required
You will be successful in this role if you:
- Have proven track record of value selling of services and/or software solutions to engineering groups
- Are entrepreneurial, self-motivated and able to work autonomously with minimal assistance
- Have outstanding communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written
- Have a hunter/ challenger characteristic sales type
- Have a strong technical and sales background with a passion for hi-tech products and cutting edge solutions
- Have the necessary skills to negotiate with peers and costumers
- Have an excellent network related to data analytics services and products
- Sales experience focused on Predictive Analytics / Data Science / AI would be advantageous.
- Are available to travel, mainly within United States, when the situation allows it.
- Bachelor’s Degree required. Engineering or Business preferred
- At least 3+ years of full-time Sales experience of software-related products and services.
- Experience in selling SaaS or other software solutions into industrial sector related accounts is an asset
- Familiarity with MS Office tools and CRM required
Why join Maya?
- Permanent position, competitive base salary, bonuses and annual performance reviews
- Fully paid by the employer medical, dental, life, short/long term disabilities insurance
- Office accessible via public transit, 4 minutes’ walk from Vendome metro & train station
- Flexible work from home options available
- This is a unique opportunity to become a key member of a successful team of a high-energy and dynamic company that is a recognized industry leader