The ideal candidate will be responsible for the activities of preparation and review of binding documents (agreements, quotes, purchase orders) in accordance with corporate guidelines.
Job Description Summary:
- Ensures contract review, negotiation, approval and execution in accordance with corporate guidelines and procedures.
- Prepares standard form contract agreements and related documentation in accordance with established contract policies and procedures.
- Work in collaboration with the legal counsel as required for the drafting and review of non-standard contracts.
- Prepares, organizes and maintains contract records and files documenting contract performance and compliance.
- Analyzes contract requirements, special provisions, terms and conditions to ensure compliance with appropriate laws, regulations and corporate policies.
- Is responsible for RFI and RFP reviews and assessments for contractual requirements, adequate teaming agreements and third party requirements
- A degree in paralegal or legal studies or a related field combined with previous experience in negotiation and/or contract management
- 2 to 5 years’ experience in a similar position
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize activities and stay focused in a dynamic, ever-changing environment
- Proven ability to produce high quality work while facing competing priorities and strict deadlines
- Proven successful negotiation skills
- Bilingual (English & French) with excellent written and verbal communication skills
Please note: Only those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted