- Design and implement new physical models and numerical methods in our CFD solver;
- Positively contribute to software architectural development through collaboration within a team of CFD solver developers;
- Perform software maintenance and troubleshooting in support of industry users of our CFD software.
- A PhD degree in the field of CFD, or equivalent work experience;
- Extensive experience in one or more of the following: CVFEM, immersed boundary methods, linear solvers, GPU computing;
- Strong software design/programming skills, preferably including object-oriented C++
- Experience with parallel programming (MPI, OpenMP, etc.).
- A working knowledge of how CFD is typically applied in industry.
Only applicants selected for interviews will be contacted.