MAYA is a leading developer of advanced modeling and simulation software for mechanical engineering. As a strategic development partner for Siemens Digital Industries Software Inc., we author and market a variety of software products for heat transfer, fluid flow and structural simulation, used by customers around the world.
To support our continued growth in our Simcenter 3D Flow, Simcenter 3D Advanced Flow, and Simcenter 3D Electronics Systems Cooling products, we are looking for a talented, motivated and creative CAE Software developer to join our team.
What to expect as your main responsibilities:
- Build and maintain user interfaces using Simcenter 3D toolsets
- Create and maintain interfaces between solvers and the CAE system
- Maintain thermal and CFD CAE products.
- Implement new features.
- Ensure compatibility of integrated software with new releases.
You will be successful in this role if you:
- University Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering (Software Engineering Option), or equivalent education and experience.
- An understanding of object oriented design and programming.
- Proficient in C++.
- Excellent team player.
- A strong knowledge of CAE systems and workflows
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in the following are a must:
- Software version control systems.
- Software design patterns.
- Software development with some type of IDE.
- Experience in any of the following would be nice to have:
- Large-scale software development.
- Python and Scons build system.
- Knowledge of Femap or NX from Siemens
Why join MAYA?
- Permanent position, competitive base salary and bonus
- Comprehensive benefits package, including fully paid by the employer medical, dental, life, short/long term disabilities insurance
- Become a key member of a dynamic and award winning company that is a recognized worldwide industry leader
- Accessible via public transit, 4 minutes’ walk from Vendome metro & train station
- Great work environment with trust and autonomy, collaborative team.
|Job Category||Thermal Flow|