We are looking for engineers with a Bachelor’s degree in Software or Mechanical Engineering with extensive experience in the development of CAE (Computer Aided Engineering) and CAD (Computer Aided Design) software products.
Job Description Summary:
You will be responsible for developing, maintaining, integrating and customizing Engineering Software Products for our worldwide customer base.
- Degree in Software Engineering / Computer Science or Mechanical Engineering
- Very high skills in C++ programming
- Code review experience
- Strong knowledge in geometry abstraction, finite element or finite volume techniques, numerical simulation algorithms and user-interface development
- Experience with CAD/CAE platforms such as NX, CATIA, Ansys or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
- Ability to work in a team
Please note: Only those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted.