You will be successful in this role if you:
- Have proven track record of consultative selling of services and/or software solutions to engineering groups
- Are entrepreneurial, self-motivated and able to work autonomously with minimal assistance
- Have outstanding communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written
- Have a hunter/ challenger characteristic sales type
- Have a strong technical and sales background with a passion for hi-tech products and cutting edge solutions
- Have a proven record of exceeding quotas and developing new business
- Have a solid skills in prospecting and building market share
- Be available to travel
What to expect as the main responsibilities:
- Manage existing customer base, growing the territory and developing customer relationships
- Prospect for new clients, generate leads and identify sales prospects
- Demonstrate the company’s added-value through presentations, proposals and quotes uniquely positioned to customer needs
- Contribute to marketing initiatives such as seminars, trade shows, and training sessions as required
- Bachelor’s Degree required. Engineering preferred, Business acceptable.
- At least 8+ years of full-time Sales experience of software-related products and services.
- Familiarity with MS Office tools and CRM required.
- Bilingual French and English
Only applicants selected for interviews will be contacted.