MAYA HTT is a world leading developer of mechanical engineering simulation software and Datacenter Infrastructure Management solutions. In addition to developing software, and as a strategic development partner and software reseller for Siemens PLM Software, MAYA also specializes in providing services including software customization and engineering numerical simulations in structural, thermal, and computational fluid dynamics. The world’s top tier engineering organizations rely on MAYA’s experience and expertise to achieve the full potential of their software and PLM investment. Constantly pushing the boundaries, MAYA is at the forefront of the next level innovative technologies such as AI, machine learning, IoT and Industry 4.0 innovations.
Maya is looking for an Account Manager for expanding further in the US.
Territory: South West US (Arizona, California, Texas)
What to expect as the main responsibilities:
- Prospect for new clients, generate leads and identify sales prospects
- Grow the territory and developing customer relationships
- Demonstrate the company’s added-value through presentations, proposals and quotes uniquely positioned to customer needs
- Contribute to business development initiatives such as seminars, trade shows, and training sessions as required
You will be successful in this role if you:
- Have proven track record of consultative selling of services and/or software solutions to engineering groups
- Are entrepreneurial, self-motivated and able to work autonomously with minimal assistance
- Have outstanding communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written
- Have a hunter/ challenger characteristic sales type
- Have a strong technical and sales background with a passion for hi-tech products and cutting edge solutions
- Have a proven record of exceeding quotas and developing new business
- Have a solid skills in prospecting and building market share
- Have an excellent network related to engineering services and products
- Are available to travel, mainly within United States
- Experience with mechanical simulation software and services is an asset.
- Experience in aerospace & defense, automotive, electronics industries is an asset.
- Bachelor’s Degree required. Engineering preferred, Business acceptable
- At least 5+ years of full-time Sales experience of software-related products and services
- Familiarity with MS Office tools and CRM required
Why join Maya?
- This is a unique opportunity to become a key member of a successful team of a high-energy and dynamic company that is a recognized industry leader
- The opportunity to grow within the company which tripled in size over 10 years
- The opportunity to make a difference and see the impact of your work
- Flexible work from home options available / Fully remote allowed