Are you exceptional? MAYA is made up of some of the smartest people you’ll ever meet. We pride ourselves on the quality of our talented team. MAYA offers a challenging career and a dynamic working environment. The compensation and benefits in MAYA, including a bonus plan, are very competitive.
As a strategic development partner for Siemens PLM Software, we make and sell a range of products for the simulation of heat transfer, fluid flow simulation, and other structural products used by our customers worldwide. To continue our steady growth, we are looking for talented people motivated and creative to join our team in Montreal, Canada.
Located near public transportation, including bus, train, subway, and with views of Mount Royal, our offices are only a few steps from shops, restaurants and more.
NOTICE OF WAGE EQUITY EXERCISE / AVIS D’EXERCICE D’ÉQUITÉ SALARIALE
LOI SUR L’ÉQUITÉ SALARIALE PREMIER AFFICHAGE
The Pre-Sales Engineer reports to the Sales Director. Duties of the position relate to the advanced application and use of various software products and include the following:
- Providing technical pre-sales support to our account managers;
- Working with the sales team to prepare and deliver software presentations on relevant customer driven applications or geometry;
- Development of demonstration databases and materials as needed;
- Conduct technical webinars, seminars and trade show presentations as an expert resource;
- Aide the sales team in account development leading to new software sales;
- Tech support and training to end-users of the software;
- Maintain the highest professional and ethical standards consistent with good judgment, company policies and objectives.
This position will require travelling and interactions with customers and prospects to drive software and services sales.
- Mechanical engineering degree;
- Minimum 2 year experience with simulation software (CAE/CFD);
- Excellent communication skills in English; written and oral, French an asset;
- Strong knowledge of meshing, software automation, and numerical methods;
- Familiarity with simulation and validation methods in structural, dynamics, thermal, flows, acoustic and multi-physics;
- Capability to multi-task;
- Capable of working in a team, or individual environment;
- Self-starter for projects;
- Basic programming skills in any of the following: J-script, Python, NX Open, C#, VB, .Net, C++ or Fortran.
- Competitive salary;
- Full benefits;
- The opportunity to grow with the company which tripled in size over 10 years.
Join a Dynamic Team of Industry Experts
Nestled in the heart of Montreal, MAYA is composed of highly skilled and dynamic individuals, subject matter experts and leaders and in their respective fields. By working at MAYA, you’ll be part of a multicultural, diverse, dynamic and performant team working on a variety of projects. MAYA’s flexible environment encourages individual initiative in order to foster creativity to resolve intricate engineering challenges.
A Proven History and Leader in CAE solutions
MAYA is the largest and fastest growing mechanical simulation company in Canada and a world leader in CAE software. Since its inception in 1982, MAYA has consistently innovated and been at the forefront of simulation technology, developing and offering best in class solutions and services.
MAYA, a Siemens PLM Foundation Partner
Siemens PLM Software is a leading global provider of product lifecycle management (PLM) software and services with 6.7 million licensed seats and 63,000 customers worldwide. Siemens PLM pioneered and developed many key CAD, CAE, CAM and PLM technologies that were integrated in their NX and Teamcenter platforms. Today, Siemens PLM Software products manage or create more than 40 percent of the world's 3D data.
As a Siemens PLM foundation partner, MAYA authors a variety of products within the Siemens CAE portfolio as well as successfully markets and sell the complete Siemens portfolio of Digital Lifecycle Simulation products.
CAE Software Developer for Computer Aided Engineering Products
Maya HTT is looking for a software developer to enhance and maintain its flagship thermal and fluid flow products. These products are currently integrated in multiple CAE platforms and need to be integrated in a more standardized way across these platforms. We are looking for an individual skilled in software designs and patterns, with good knowledge of Qt UI framework.
MAIN JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Build an automated UI generator driven by an XML file definition.
- Maintain thermal and fluid flow products.
- Implement new features.
- Ensure compatibility of integrated software with new releases.
- University Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering (Software Engineering Option), or a combination of education and experience.
- An understanding of object oriented design and programming.
- Proficient in C++.
- Excellent team player.
- Knowledge of best practices for human machine interface.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in the following are a must:
- Software version control systems.
- Software design patterns.
- Software development with some type of IDE.
- Experience in any of the following would be nice to have:
- Large-scale software development.
- Python and Scons build system.
- Knowledge of Femap or NX from Siemens
Sales Account Manager
Maya HTT, an engineering software and services company, is looking for Account Executive(s) for several territories in North America. Maya HTT is Canada's largest supplier of mechanical simulation software solutions. This highly innovative and entrepreneurial sales executive will be reporting to the Director of Sales. This role involves sales of solutions comprising software and services for complex business problems with minimal assistance. The ideal candidate will have experience and a proven track record of consultative selling of services and software solutions to engineering groups.
The account executive will be responsible and accountable for a wide range of activities, including:
Selling of Siemens PLM software solutions, with a strong focus on mechanical simulation software and services;
Identifying sales opportunities;
Achieving assigned sales targets;
Managing existing customer base, growing the territory and developing customer relationships;
Demonstrating the company's added-value through presentations, proposals and quotes uniquely positioned to customer needs;
Working in close collaboration with the company's technical teams as well as the technology partner Siemens to identify ROI and develop a business case;
Maintaining correct and up-to-date account and opportunity strategic information in CRM.
* Minimum of 4 years of experience selling software solutions or services to engineering groups with a consultative approach;
* Knowledge of software centric solution selling;
* University degree (Mechanical Engineering or related field);
* Outstanding communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written;
* Entrepreneurial, self-motivated and able to work autonomously;
* Hunter/ Challenger characteristic sales type
* Strong technical and sales background with a passion for hi-tech products and cutting edge solutions;
* Proven record of exceeding quotas and developing new business;
* Solid skills in prospecting and building market share;
* Excellent relationship management and customer service;
* Willing to travel 20% to 40% of the time.
* Competitive base salary and commission plan;
* Full benefits;
* The opportunity to grow with the company which tripled in size over 10 years.
Intermediate Software Developer / Engineer
MAIN JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Builds software applications and follows coding standards
• Builds appropriate unit and integration tests
• Assists in defining software architectures
• Translates designs and style guides provided by the team into functional user interfaces
• Contributes to continual improvement by suggesting improvements to user interface, software architecture or new technologies
• University Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering (Software Engineering Option), or a combination of education and experience
• At least five years’ experience in software development
• An understanding of data structures and algorithms
• An understanding of object oriented design and programming
• Excellent team player
• A team-friendly attitude and a willingness to learn and work on all stages of the standard software life cycle including post-delivery support
• Excellent problem-solving skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Experience in the following are a must:
o Software version control systems, for example SVN
o Software design patterns
o Web applications
o Software development with some type of IDE
• Experience in any of the following would be nice to have:
o Large-scale software development
o Test tools & test data generation
o Single Page Applications (SPA) or web-based UI design and development
o CSS3, bootstrap
o RESTful web APIs or Web Services
o Web applications with map interactions or BI components
o MVC and MV* design patterns
o RDBMS such as MS SQL server, Oracle, etc
Internal Information Systems Developer
Maya HTT is looking for a highly skilled Internal Information Systems Developer experienced in working with a variety of tools in order to support our infrastructure. The ability to learn quickly in the face of changing requirements is particularly important.
• Work with senior staff to understand process requirements and objectives;
• Analyze, design, program and implement efficient applications;
• Develop and maintain reports to support operations and analyses in Microsoft SQL server (SSRS, SSAS);
• Support and enhance proprietary and commercial applications used in operations, e.g. JIRA, Salesforce, SharePoint.
Skills, Knowledge & Qualifications:
• Degree in computer science or equivalent in experience;
• Advanced understanding of data and its manipulation;
• Strong programming fundamentals in Excel (VBA or VSTO), and HTML5;
• Excellent database programming skills including strong knowledge of relational databases such as MS-SQL, MySQL and data integration software;
• Strong written and verbal communication skills in English and French.