Date(s) - Nov 05, 2013 - Nov 06, 2013
8:00 am - 6:00 pm EST
Tangeman University Center
NX™ CAE Symposium 2013
A Modern CAE Environment: Enabling Smarter Decisions
Siemens PLM Software is pleased to announce the third NX™ CAE Symposium on November 5-6, 2013 at the Tangeman University Center, University of Cincinnati, Cincinnati, Ohio. Two days of cutting-edge presentations, workshops, discussions and networking will make this NX™ CAE Symposium a truly must-attend event. Attendance to the NX™ CAE Symposium is complimentary. Click here to register.
Why You Should Attend
The conference will be of interest to all analysts, engineers, team leaders and managers who are responsible for ensuring an optimal engineering solution. Those involved with the analysis and design process at any level will benefit from attendance.
- Gain valuable technical and business insights firsthand
- Interact with Siemens PLM Software product managers and development teams
- Showcasing future product direction and strategy of NX™ and LMS products
- Great opportunities to make professional connections
- Share best practices and success stories with peers from a variety of industries
- Excellent hands-on product workshops