Date(s) - juin 10, 2013
Software / Version: NX 8.0 User Level: Intermediate Price: $500 Duration: 1 day Who should attend: Designer Engineers and Analysts The NX Laminate Composites course is a comprehensive presentation of the composite laminates tools integrated in NX Advanced Simulation. The course includes laminate simulation processes, draping, failure analysis, optimization, finite element model solution, pre and post-processing, as well as a review of the laminates theory. The hands-on activities and case studies are presented using NX Laminate Composites and NX Advanced Simulation. Prerequisites:
- Advanced Simulation Processes (TR15020)
- Completion of Advanced Simulation self-paced courses on Learning Advantage can also be used to prepare for this course.
- Participant needs a working knowledge of NX modeling, basic understanding of structural analysis and laminate composite materials, and familiarity with NX Nastran, MSC Nastran, or ANSYS.
Provided Course Materials:
- Student Guide
- Activity Material
Primary Course Topics:
- Overview of NX Laminate Composites
- Zone-based laminate process
- Ply-based laminate process
- Materials and micromechanics
- Solution and post-processing
- Laminate theory
- Laminate failure
- Laminate optimization
Bookings are closed for this event.