Are you exceptional? MAYA is made up of some of the smartest people you’ll ever meet. We pride ourselves on the quality of our talented team. MAYA offers a challenging career and a dynamic working environment. The compensation and benefits in MAYA, including a bonus plan, are very competitive.
As a strategic development partner for Siemens PLM Software, we make and sell a range of products for the simulation of heat transfer, fluid flow simulation, and other structural products used by our customers worldwide. To continue our steady growth, we are looking for talented people motivated and creative to join our team in Montreal, Canada.
Located near public transportation, including bus, train, subway, and with views of Mount Royal, our offices are only a few steps from shops, restaurants and more.
NOTICE OF WAGE EQUITY EXERCISE / AVIS D’EXERCICE D’ÉQUITÉ SALARIALE
LOI SUR L’ÉQUITÉ SALARIALE PREMIER AFFICHAGE
Internal Information Systems Developer
Maya HTT is looking for a highly skilled Internal Information Systems Developer experienced in working with a variety of tools in order to support our infrastructure. The ability to learn quickly in the face of changing requirements is particularly important.
• Work with senior staff to understand process requirements and objectives;
• Analyze, design, program and implement efficient applications;
• Develop and maintain reports to support operations and analyses in Microsoft SQL server (SSRS, SSAS);
• Support and enhance proprietary and commercial applications used in operations, e.g. JIRA, Salesforce, SharePoint.
Skills, Knowledge & Qualifications:
• Degree in computer science or equivalent in experience;
• Advanced understanding of data and its manipulation;
• Strong programming fundamentals in Excel (VBA or VSTO), and HTML5;
• Excellent database programming skills including strong knowledge of relational databases such as MS-SQL, MySQL and data integration software;
• Strong written and verbal communication skills in English and French.
Intermediate Software Developer / Engineer
MAIN JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Builds software applications and follows coding standards
• Builds appropriate unit and integration tests
• Assists in defining software architectures
• Translates designs and style guides provided by the team into functional user interfaces
• Contributes to continual improvement by suggesting improvements to user interface, software architecture or new technologies
• University Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering (Software Engineering Option), or a combination of education and experience
• At least five years’ experience in software development
• An understanding of data structures and algorithms
• An understanding of object oriented design and programming
• Excellent team player
• A team-friendly attitude and a willingness to learn and work on all stages of the standard software life cycle including post-delivery support
• Excellent problem-solving skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Experience in the following are a must:
o Software version control systems, for example SVN
o Software design patterns
o Web applications
o Software development with some type of IDE
• Experience in any of the following would be nice to have:
o Large-scale software development
o Test tools & test data generation
o Single Page Applications (SPA) or web-based UI design and development
o CSS3, bootstrap
o RESTful web APIs or Web Services
o Web applications with map interactions or BI components
o MVC and MV* design patterns
o RDBMS such as MS SQL server, Oracle, etc
CAE Software Developer for Computer Aided Engineering Products
We are looking for engineers with extensive experience in software development or a degree in computer science to develop and customize our CAE (Computer-Aided Engineering) products. In particular, you will be responsible for developing, maintaining and integrating customized solutions to automate customer’s workflows in using our thermal, fluid, laminate and durability simulation products.
We have immediate openings for both new graduates and candidates with work experience. The optimal candidate possesses the following qualifications:
- Strong software design/programming skills in C or object oriented C++
- A mechanical engineering or computer science degree
- Relevant experience in the areas of mesh generation, geometry abstraction, finite element or finite volume modeling, cloth draping, laminate composite or durability simulation would be an asset
- Knowledge of mechanical commercial CAD/CAE software and graphical user interface development
Sales Account Manager
Maya HTT, an engineering software and services company, is looking for Account Executive(s) for several territories in North America. Maya HTT is Canada's largest supplier of mechanical simulation software solutions. This highly innovative and entrepreneurial sales executive will be reporting to the Director of Sales. This role involves sales of solutions comprising software and services for complex business problems with minimal assistance. The ideal candidate will have experience and a proven track record of consultative selling of services and software solutions to engineering groups.
The account executive will be responsible and accountable for a wide range of activities, including:
Selling of Siemens PLM software solutions, with a strong focus on mechanical simulation software and services;
Identifying sales opportunities;
Achieving assigned sales targets;
Managing existing customer base, growing the territory and developing customer relationships;
Demonstrating the company's added-value through presentations, proposals and quotes uniquely positioned to customer needs;
Working in close collaboration with the company's technical teams as well as the technology partner Siemens to identify ROI and develop a business case;
Maintaining correct and up-to-date account and opportunity strategic information in CRM.
* Minimum of 4 years of experience selling software solutions or services to engineering groups with a consultative approach;
* Knowledge of software centric solution selling;
* University degree (Mechanical Engineering or related field);
* Outstanding communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written;
* Entrepreneurial, self-motivated and able to work autonomously;
* Hunter/ Challenger characteristic sales type
* Strong technical and sales background with a passion for hi-tech products and cutting edge solutions;
* Proven record of exceeding quotas and developing new business;
* Solid skills in prospecting and building market share;
* Excellent relationship management and customer service;
* Willing to travel 20% to 40% of the time.
* Competitive base salary and commission plan;
* Full benefits;
* The opportunity to grow with the company which tripled in size over 10 years.